Thursday, December 18, 2008

Etsy takes a nosedive, then rebounds!



I've sold a stunning ONE postcard in the last month on Etsy. So, I don't know exactly what happened. I sold over 40 items in July.

Is it just the economy? Or did the search problems they were having run off that many people. Maybe people don't think of going to Etsy for postcards. But, I had vintage and my own sunset photography there, too. I won't even try to guess. But, no sales, no new listing - that's my rule. I'm still ahead for the month - by about $.80.

THEN, the day after I posted the first part of this blog, I made three sales in one day! So, I had to say, it ain't over 'til it's over. I relisted a bunch of stuff and will hang in there for a while yet!

1 comment:

BloggerLeo said...

Yeah the that's the question - do you cut your loses, or do you redouble your efforts? Who knows.